Saturday, 25 August 2012

Another 11 Post








The past few days have been crazy busy for me.  I went to a 'Music Theory Boot Camp' for the past 3 days.  The other students and I wrote an opera and a piece of music and a few of us started a band and wrote another song (in 2 hours!).  The days were long and I got home every night exhausted, but it was fun.  I met my soon-to-be piano and organ teachers and the other students who will be taking music classes with me.  What with that and my work schedule, and school starting in two days, I haven't had much time to spare for creativity. I'm hoping to have time for photo shoots and writing and art during the school year but that completely depends on how self-motivated I turn out to be.


Hannah awarded me with the Liebster Blog award and as if you didn't already read enough 'randomness' on my blog, here comes more.


1) Each person must list 11 things about themselves.
2) Answer the 11 questions that the tagger has set for you PLUS you MUST create 11 questions of your own for the 11 people you will nominate with this award.
3) Choose up to 11 bloggers linking them to your post.
4) Go to their page and inform them of the nomination.
5) Absolutely NO tag backs.
6) Remember to ONLY tag bloggers with less than 200 followers



11 random facts about me

1. When people say literally and don't mean it at all, it literally makes me want to hit them. :P
2. I crack myself up and I'm not even that funny.
3. That scene in A Study in Pink where Sherlock has to pick between to the two bottles reminds me so much of the Princess Bride. "Never place bets with a Sicilian when death is on the line!"
4. I'm a musician.  I can only count up to 4.
5. I figure out how to play 80s rock songs on the piano.  And then teach them to my younger brother.
6. I almost never cry at movies. Almost never. But if I do, it's bound to become one of my favorite movies. (cough cough LotR, Toy Story 3, cough cough)
7. I really wish I owned the Complete Recordings of the RotK soundtrack.
8. I think Calvin and Hobbes is the best comic of all time.
9. I can not be in a room with the window shades open if it's dark outside.
10. When I was little I had an imaginary friend who was so real to me that she had to have a chair at our table. Unfortunately, I don't remember this at all and my parents have forgotten her name.
11. I can't stand having long fingernails.

1. What's your favorite cereal?  Erm, well, I don't eat much cereal but I would have to say Lucky Charms.  It's not very filling but it is pretty sweet. :)

2. Are you homeschooled?  If so, do you like it?  I was, and kind of still am, only I'm taking classes at a nearby college for dual credit so... make of it what you will.  Up until this year I've been homeschooled and loved it.

3. How long have you been blogging?  Since last December. So less than a year.

4. If you could go to any country in the world, where would you go? New Zealand. For sure.

5. Describe the best vacation you've ever been on. You know, this is really hard because I've been on lots of good vacations but I'll say it has to be a tie between going to England and going to Germany/Austria/Italy.  It's kind of hard to beat that.

6. Favorite Fair Food?  I've never been to a fair, at least as far as I can remember. So I don't have one.

7. What's your talent?  My talent?  What do I even say here without coming off as extremely narcissistic? How about sarcasm and movie quotes.

8. What's your favorite bible verse? This isn't something I can really answer very easily, but I'll just give my standard reply of my confirmation verse; namely 1 Peter 2:24 He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness.  By his wounds you have been healed. 

9. What are you listening too right now? Bourne Vivaldi by The Piano Guys, to be specific.

10.  What are some of your favorite blogs to read? I love reading blogs and I'm not good at choosing favorites, but I'd have to say I love Hannah's, Abbie's, Jocee's, Simi's; basically I love any blog I follow.  Otherwise I wouldn't follow it.  I'm particular like that. :P

11. What's your favorite TV show? Psych with Sherlock being a close second.  I love those shows so much.

My 11 questions:

1. Have you seen the BBC Sherlock and if so, do you like it?
2. What are you wearing right now?
3. Are you any good at math?
4. What's your favorite hymn?
5. If you could meet any fictional character who would it be?
6. Do you like sushi?
7. What is one of your favorite movie quotes?
8. Favorite Pixar movie?
9. What is your favorite season?
10. What do you think about there being 3 Hobbit movies, not 2?
11. Do you play any instruments?

And finally... I award:

Ellie, Voronda, Alyianna, Mom, Aubrey, and all those people I just know I'm forgetting... if you read my blog and don't have this award already, I award you too.  Just let me know so I can read your answers. :)

1 comment:

  1. Haha, awesome! I read (and loved) all of your answers. :)

    ReplyDelete