Sunday, 26 August 2012
I Sit Beside the Fire and Think
Right now:
Eating: Eggbake, peaches, grapes, milk
Reading: The Two Towers, His Majesty's Dragon, The Blue Sword
Watching: Worldview Everlasting, Fiddler on the Roof, Sherlock
Listening: The Complete Recordings of RotK, the Piano Guys, Liszt's Hungarian Rhapsdy #2
Feeling: tired, sort of overwhelmed, nervous/anxious for school, hungry
Loving: Tolkien's poetry, this blog post, wearing jeans
Copying: this and this
Wondering: why I don't have Hermione's time turner, why it isn't December 14th already, when it will be lunch time
My sister and I finally made it on to the Two Towers a couple weeks ago; I've been pushing her to read a chapter a week which is a lot for an (almost) 11 year old and not very much for me. Sunday lunches for us always feel really late, even though we usually eat before noon. I don't really know why. I can't believe it's almost September already and Tolkien's poetry always makes me smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment