Sunday, 25 November 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Thanksgiving this year was wonderful.  We went out to our cousins house for the weekend and spent the days telling stories, staying up too late, eating lots and lots of food, and laughing our heads off.  Ellie and I successfully addicted them to Sherlock, the best show in the history of ever, and we watched all of series one in two days.  We made some delicious apple cider (recipe coming soon) and we went Black Friday shopping for the first time ever.  Granted, it was only at 8:00 am and the only thing I bought was a cup of tea, but it was fun anyway.  I had such a great time that I forgot to take pictures until the last day.  Making memories and appreciating the moment was more important this time around.  Without further ado, here are a few group photos from our trip.  Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

They wore the same shirt on the same day without even planning it.  But they're boys so these are the results of my attempted photoshoot.


finally managed to get a good one...

The nine companions.... 

this is a more realistic picture of the nine of us


I'm really not as short as I look in this picture... promise.

Cousins are the best.  

----18 days----

1 comment:

  1. Those photos will be keepsakes in a few years.

    If it makes you feel any better, I didn't take any photos this Thanksgiving, either. For the second year in a row! :-/

    ReplyDelete