 |
| Let's admit it- this is the real reason we offer to make cookies. |
Every year one of the things I most look forward to is getting ready for Christmas and that includes making cookies. These are a few of the pictures I took during our yearly sugar cookie baking. We put up our Christmas tree and decorated it last night (pictures coming soon) and we finally got some snow, so it suddenly feels like December. I am very, very,
very excited for Friday (!!!!!!!!!) and for the end of my first semester next week. Until then I'm just swamped with writing papers (which I am currently pushing off again while I write this blog post...) and studying for finals and somehow trying to find time to get the last preparations done for our Long Expected Party. Tea and movie soundtracks are the only things that are keeping me company on these late, late nights. Oh, and I'm also expertly writing run-on sentences, but I've learned from Cicero that that's alright.
Speaking of Latin,
the Hobbit has been translated again.
Also, have I mentioned that my blog is now officially one year old?
---3 days!!!!!!!!---
No comments:
Post a Comment