Decorating the Christmas tree brings back so many memories. Every ornament we hang on our tree has a history: there are the ones that were bought on our Washington DC trip, ones given to us by our best friends, ones from the years we were born, ones from only last year. There are some which I remember making at the library when we lived in Illinois and there are the Pooh Bear ornaments which Grandma has made for all of her children and grandchildren.
But even with our tree up I have a hard time believing that Christmas is less than a week away. I've got all my shopping done and we have our cookies baked (but not yet decorated). And it snowed on Saturday. One can only hope it won't all melt by Tuesday. I've been eating a lot of candy canes and drinking a lot of tea. Also, I survived finals week and now I'm officially on Christmas break. I have a lot of plans for the next couple of weeks, which consists mainly of sleep, eat, read, watch movies, watch Sherlock, watch the Hobbit, play games, sleep some more, eat some more, read some more. So it should be fun. I'll leave you with a few pictures of the snow we got (not much but a little is better than none, right?)

















The one with the bicycle is really clever.
ReplyDeleteI feel like I just totally rock that hair. It just suits me you know? and it conveys the message I was going for very well: 'I'mtiredandIjustwannagotosleep,someonebombmyschoolpleaseandthankyou'
ReplyDeleteSo yeah, rock on.
at least some snow is better than none. which is what we have right now. except a snowstorm is scheduled for tomorrow, so we'll see how things turn out. can't wait to see you guys!!!!!!
ReplyDelete-Lydia<3