Sunday, 13 January 2013

Thoughts on a Cold January Evening

We just got back from an awesome week at camp, but tonight I'm too tired to relive it all on here.  So instead I'll just leave you with a few thoughts.  Just some things I've been thinking about lately. 






-A cozy chair by the fire is the best place to read.
-It doesn't feel like January, especially when the snow barely covers the ground and most days you can't even see your breath when you walk outside.
-It takes less time to fly to England than it takes to drive to my Grandma's house.  Just think about that.
-Toy Story 3 is a very sad movie.
-Soundtracks are the best kind of music because tell stories without words.
-Time seems to go by very slowly day by day, but when you start remembering old times yesterday can feel like years ago.
-The Hobbit in 3D is just about the closest you can get to Middle Earth without flying to New Zealand.
-Inside jokes might just be the best part of friendship.
-Languages and words fascinate me.
-North and South might just be better than Pride and Prejudice.  Richard Armitage may or may not have something to do with that.
-The Hobbit gets better every single time you see it.  For the record, I've seen it four times now.
-I don't really want to start school again tomorrow.
-Camp is the best time of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment