Guess what today is...
Yes yes yes. I really have been writing the date like that, because let's face it, it's never gonna happen again. And Sherlock is the best show ever to grace television.
I started watching Sherlock mainly so I could get a feel for Martin and Benedict's acting (The Hobbit basically depends on the acting skills of Martin after all). I was hooked after the first episode and quickly finished the first season. When I had to stay home by myself while everyone else was at camp I kept myself occupied by watching season two. As can be expected, Reichenbach falls was extremely traumatic for me and the only thing I can say on the subject is "One more miracle, for me". Season three, where are you?
1. Who's your favorite character?
2. Favorite episode?
3. When did you start watching the show and why?
4. How many Reichenbach conspiracy theories have you read?
5. Have you ever read the Sherlock Holmes books?
6. What is one of your favorite Sherlock quotes?
7. Do you ever listen to the soundtrack and if so, what is your favorite piece?
8. On a scale of 1 to 'I will never live again' how much did Reichenbach Falls affect you?
9. What is your favorite Moriarty scene?
10. Who do you like better- Mrs. Hudson, Molly, Anderson, or Lestrade?
I will answer them if you do. Deal? Deal.
Happy Sherlock Day! Go solve a crime, blog about it, let's have dinner, don't be an idiot, don't move, don't speak, don't breathe, and don't be dead.

Ooo, I love Sherlock!! :D Great post and pictures. I can't wait for season 3 either! :D
ReplyDelete1. Who's your favorite character?: A tie between John Watson and Sherlock Holmes; I love how their characters work together. :)
2. Favorite episode?: The Reichenbach Fall, A Study in Pink, and the House of Baskerville. I also enjoyed the The Great Game a lot and The Blind Bandit was really good too. But those first three were the best in my opinion :)
3. When did you start watching the show and why?: I watched the show during New Years/Christmas break and I watched it because I'd wanted to see it for awhile and thought 'why not start it now?'
4. How many Reichenbach conspiracy theories have you read?: A few. And I have a couple of ideas.
5. Have you ever read the Sherlock Holmes books?: Yes, I read "The Hound of the Baskervilles" a few years ago for school.
6. What is one of your favorite Sherlock quotes?: John's line to Sherlock at the end of The Reichenbach Fall. Very powerful and well acted.
7. Do you ever listen to the soundtrack and if so, what is your favorite piece?: I don't listen to soundtracks too much anymore, but I love the main theme.
8. On a scale of 1 to 'I will never live again' how much did Reichenbach Falls affect you?: I don't get upset easily about things that happen canonically in a show, but I would say, on a level of power, I'd give it a 10.
9. What is your favorite Moriarty scene?: The very last scene with Sherlock on the rooftop and the one at the pool.
10. Who do you like better- Mrs. Hudson, Molly, Anderson, or Lestrade?: Lestrade, Molly, and Mrs. Hudson. I don't really care too much for Anderson.
ummm... you did know that that one girl putting on the earring in that picture is in robin hood right? and i won't tell you what relatonship she is to Guy, either.
ReplyDeleteit frightens. ;)
Indeed I did, Lydia. I happened to have read her (the actress') wikipedia page a long time ago and ever since I've been waiting for her to show up... If she's anything like Irene Adler than she's not to be trifled with. aha. ahaha. :)
DeleteHere we go, like I promised, my answers:
ReplyDelete1. Sherlock Holmes. Because I just love him.
2. Impossibly hard question, but I had to ask anyway. My favorites are A Study in Pink, A Scandal In Belgravia, and The Reichenbach Falls. ASIP because it was the first one I saw and it was the reason I was hooked on the show. ASIB because it's just a really great episode, even around those... interesting bits. And TRF because even though it breaks your heart it's still beyond words amazing.
3. I think it was in August and I already explained why. :)
4. Too many to count, all of them extreme enough to be correct.
5. Yes, and I love them.
6. "Obviously", "Anderson, don't speak out loud you lower the IQ of the whole street", "I was just playing the game" "And this is just loosing", "One more miracle, for me. Don't be dead", I could go on and on
7. I listen it constantly. A few of my favorites are Number Systems, To Dartmoor, and SHERlocked.
8. Definitely to "I will never live again"
9.The pool scene.
10. Mrs. Hudson, I think, because without her, England would fall. But I love Lestrade and Molly as well. Anderson is great for laughs.