I love my siblings. So, so much. Even though we don't always get along (more like we often don't get along) they're still my best friends. We make fun of each other and we run a restaurant together, we make up complicated games together and watch Doctor Who together and have sleepovers in the basement together. These ridiculous kids are the only ones who understand all my obscure movie/TV references and the only ones who do things for me just because I asked. They've shared in almost every adventure I've had, and I don't know what I would do without them. I love these two photos, not because they're perfectly staged and lit but because they're of my awesome siblings. So thank you guys for being goofy and silly and (sometimes) mean and weird but always amazing.
Saturday, 23 February 2013
Love
I love my siblings. So, so much. Even though we don't always get along (more like we often don't get along) they're still my best friends. We make fun of each other and we run a restaurant together, we make up complicated games together and watch Doctor Who together and have sleepovers in the basement together. These ridiculous kids are the only ones who understand all my obscure movie/TV references and the only ones who do things for me just because I asked. They've shared in almost every adventure I've had, and I don't know what I would do without them. I love these two photos, not because they're perfectly staged and lit but because they're of my awesome siblings. So thank you guys for being goofy and silly and (sometimes) mean and weird but always amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment