March is fast becoming my new favorite month. While for many people it may not be a winter month, it is here. In fact, March has seemed much more wintery than February ever did. We've had snow and we've had cold and we've had almost no sign of Spring. Not only is March in my favorite season, however, but this year it also holds my favorite holiday (and no, I don't mean St. Patrick's Day). Easter has been my favorite holiday for as long as I can remember, and I cannot wait to celebrate it once more.
It was my brother's birthday on Saturday and we celebrated it with a delicious meal of homemade pizza. I promise I will post pictures soon, but that would involve uploading them and I don't have time to tonight. :)
Other things that have made this March awesome:
strawberries
lots and lots of breaks from school
Doctor Who
The Hobbit coming out on dvd
Aragorn's birthday
hanging out with cousins
sunshine
fruit pizza
very little homework
taking a photo every day
The Desolation of Smaug sneak peak (!!!!!!!)
tea and melting moments cookies
baking
Tolkien reading day
today: the End of All Things





No comments:
Post a Comment