Monday, 1 April 2013

Thirty-one//March in Photos

At the end of February I decided that I would take 31 photos in March, one every day.  In order that I wouldn't spend all my time trying to think of something to photograph and never actually accomplish anything, I wrote a list of prompts; such as food, red, music etc. 31 days later, I've taken literally hundreds of photos and it has been a challenge to choose which ones are the best.  And so, without further ado, here are the thirty-one photos that I took this month, with the prompt and the title I gave them listed below.  Enjoy!

1. Food//Happy Birthday Aragorn!

2. Snow//Shadows and Footprints

3. Something Round// Teacup from Grandma

4. Portrait//Sister's Silhouette

5. Red//Fragola

6. Water//A little drop of rain

7. Floor-level//A change of perspective

8. Book//Do you know Gandalf?

9. 9:15//Rules are made to be broken (and cousins are the best)

10. Blue//The color of the sea

11. Something Old//As for me and my house...

12. Self Portrait//Hello there

13. Music//I play violin when I'm thinking

14. Black and White//Murder at dinner

15. Wood//Rock-a-bye baby

16. Feet//Black heels

17. Green//Melting Moments made for me

18. Drink//You can't get a cup of tea big enough...

19. Mirror//Finally

20. Tree//First buds of Spring

21. Smaller than an apple//Box without hinges, key, or lid

22. Candlelight//Fire and flames

23. Brother/Natey's 13!

24. Sister//Jumping through puddles

25. Lord of the Rings//My Tolkien

26. Something New//Ellie got fringe :)

27. Yellow//The color of sunshine

28. Shadows//I am a photographer

29. Cross//It is finished

30. Something Breakable//Crystal wine glasses

31. Easter//Alleluia! Christ is Risen!

5 comments:

  1. Posts like this only confirm our choice of wedding photographer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an awesome post idea. My favs:
    1-Cool Cupcakes!
    5-Yum
    8-:)
    13-Very neat picture.
    14-Wow!! that sounds so fun.
    21-I knew there would be an LOTR quote in there somewhere.
    31-Gorgeous!
    Also, 25 and 28. :)
    Great pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And you know me too well, I can never pass up the chance to sneak in a LotR quote :)

      Delete
  3. Love this post! This idea is SO cool - I'm not a photographer, but mind if I borrow your idea?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I definitely don't mind! I'd love to see your pictures if you do it too :)

      Delete