Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Spring Break Weekend







My brother and I spent the weekend at our cousins' house and it was loads of fun.  We played lots of games (Clue, Would You Rather, Sequence, Buzz Word, Tri-Bond, Monopoly), we watched lots of TV (Doctor Who, Love It or List It, Something Borrowed Something New) and made smoothies and chocolate-covered bananas.  We talked about school and food and music and Higher Things and we played video games with controllers that won't let you turn left or stand still. It was a great start to spring break, and we're already planning another trip out there.  I've said it before but I'll say it again; cousins are the best.

2 comments:

  1. Please tell me you weren't driving when you took those photos. Haha just kidding. But no fair, they have no snow there?!?!?!?!

    Sounds like a ton of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful time!
    Gorgeous photos.
    Beth xxxx

    ReplyDelete