Today has been a good day.
Spring break is finally here, after 4 midterm tests and many late nights spent studying. All four of them went much better than I expected. It finally looks like Minnesota here; the snow is about two feet deep, but it's deeper in our yard because we have so many piles of snow from the parking lot pushed into our yard. The sunlight dances on the top of the snow and reflects so brightly that you can't stare at it too long without hurting your eyes. I truly believe that the world is the most beautiful when covered in snow. Tomorrow Nate and I are driving out to visit our cousins and neither of us can wait, but today is good. Today is lovely.
Little Things XI
191. Sunlight sparkling on snow
192. Spring break
193. Pride and Prejudice soundtrack (lovelovelove)
194. Latin word perendie which means the day after tomorrow. We need this word added to English.
195. The ninth doctor
196. Packing for a trip
197. Sherlock day
198. Flowers on the dinner table
199. Lists
200. Milka candy bars
201. Buying new books
202. Curly hair
203. The Medieval Renaissance Lit class I'm taking
204. Silhouettes
205. The story of Beren and Luthien




I'd have flowers on the dinning room table every day, if I could a. grow them, or b. finance them. :-)
ReplyDeleteAnd your hair looks so cute with the long ringlet curls.