Snow in April? Yes indeed. And April has never looked as beautiful as it does right now. We've gotten more since I took these pictures, and although most people around here hate the weather right now, I think it's a welcome change to the dead brown grass and the trees that have no leaves. Now that we have snow, it is hard to believe that school will be over in 5 weeks (!!!!!) and that the season which I will not name is lurking just around the corner. But while there is still snow I can still pretend that winter will last forever (always winter doesn't sound as bad to me as it did to Lucy Pevensie and the rest of Narnia...)
Saturday, 13 April 2013
April Snow Showers
Snow in April? Yes indeed. And April has never looked as beautiful as it does right now. We've gotten more since I took these pictures, and although most people around here hate the weather right now, I think it's a welcome change to the dead brown grass and the trees that have no leaves. Now that we have snow, it is hard to believe that school will be over in 5 weeks (!!!!!) and that the season which I will not name is lurking just around the corner. But while there is still snow I can still pretend that winter will last forever (always winter doesn't sound as bad to me as it did to Lucy Pevensie and the rest of Narnia...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It IS crazy to think school is almost over and it is still winter in the air! :) But hopefully it will just feel like school is ending early :)
ReplyDeleteLibbie
http://www.blogsbykids.net/