Friday, 19 April 2013

Snowy Sixteenth

 photo nails_zps3e230e55.jpg


 photo dfdf8234-8a84-4603-b6bf-a986bd681b6b_zpse5bd8f27.jpg

 photo aprilsnowshowers_zps08797c29.jpg

 photo weareinsiberia_zps53b3280d.jpg

 photo smileattheground_zpse22fdc01.jpg

 photo 16_zps0e98b6a3.jpg

 photo mintynails_zpse02c3485.jpg

 photo clooooooseup_zps2c1bcc2e.jpg

 photo whyhello_zps09634b0b.jpg

 photo sleeeeeeeeep_zps741c80a9.jpg

 photo e5d17d7e-29fd-4f85-829c-a5801612988e_zps695daa1c.jpg

 photo makethejump_zps1854f9f3.jpg

 photo dancinginthesnow_zpsfcd52ef7.jpg

 photo LOOKATME_zps76ec6835.jpg

My little sister turned sixteen yesterday.  The weather gratefully decided to shower her with the gift of snow (although I imagine I enjoyed it more than she did) and I was able to spend the whole day at home, instead of at work and school.  Who knew that there would be no school because of snow in April?  Since this may never happen again, Ellie and I went outside to document the experience.  A snowstorm on Ellie's birthday.  By the end of our photo shoot, she was freezing (I wouldn't let her wear a coat) but I think the results are worth it.

Oh, and next year?  I would appreciate it if it snowed on my birthday instead of Ellie's(or maybe in addition to).  That is all.

2 comments:

  1. I love your outfit Ellie!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Morgan! It's a new one (well, it's the first time I've worn all of the pieces together) that I tried out for my birthday, and I just loved wearing it! It's really comfortable!
      :D

      Delete