Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Budding trees//Little Things XII











These are a few of the photos which I had to choose between for the March Photo Challenge.  I chose the top one eventually, but I couldn't bear not to post the rest.  I love the yellows of the flower buds and I am so glad that once again I can photograph flowers, one of my favorite subjects and not something I get to do during the winter.  The snow is melting fast here (I hear rumors that it may be in the 60s tomorrow) and it always makes me sad to see winter go.  Yes, I know I'm the only one :)

A few more little things I love...

206. Trying new recipes
207. The last of the days of winter
208. Les Miserables
209. No longer needing to wear a coat outside
210. The smell of rain
211. Aragorn's birthday parties
212. A bowl of fruit for breakfast
213. The tenth doctor
214. The Hobbit on DVD
215. The Easter sunrise service (even though it is at 6:00)
216. Cheesecake and berries
217. Visiting cousins
218. Call Me Maybe
219. Budding trees
220. My London tea mug

2 comments: