Thursday, 16 May 2013

Interview 2: Nate


Favorite City?
I liked Erfurt, and especially sitting on the church steps eating brats and ice cream.

One place you wish you had stayed longer?
Erfurt. 



Favorite Food?
The german brats and the gelato.


The coolest thing you saw?
The Colosseum and the Capitoline museum with the head and hand from the statue of Constantine.

Something you remember being different from America?
The colorful houses, they looked very different than American ones.



What was your favorite purchase?
My key chain map which I bought at Neuschwanstein castle.

Something you thought was funny on the trip?
When we were walking up one of the mountains and mom said "You can really feel your butt muscles right now"


What was the prettiest thing you saw?
Rothenburg

What is one of your favorite memories?
The restaurant in Salzburg where we ate twice.  We ate in the back and it was raining.  The waiters and waitresses were very nice.



How were the plane rides?
The first one was my favorite.  We played Jetpack Joyride the whole way.  The second one was horrible, there was nothing to do.  The third one was better, I didn't like the food, but it was fun to watch Captain America.

How was the train ride?
Good, but boring.  The view was great.  During the train ride we talked with a German student and we each practiced talking in the other's language.


What was your favorite museum/object in a museum?
My favorite museum was the Vatican museum and I loved seeing the Sistine Chapel, which is kind of in the Vatican museum.


Something else you want to say?
The only museum that was a disappointment was the museum with the statue of Romulus and Remus.  I didn't really like that museum. 



1 comment: