Saturday, 1 June 2013

Little Things XIV












May has been a great month. While I posted almost every day, I didn't post anything about what I've been doing.  In May I successfully completed my first year of college, baked and cooked delicious food (food is my love in life), watched tons of Doctor Who, read a few books, started another photo challenge (this one for all of my summer break), and just generally wasted my time on the internet.  To keep up with tradition, here's the next segment in my list of little things I love.  A more substantial post is coming soon.  I promise.  And that's all I have to say.  Read the list, comment, enjoy, and all that jazz.  Allonsy!

241. Michael Buble
242. Budding flowers
243. The song Flaming Red Hair
244. Wearing the clothes I bought in Germany
245. Homemade donuts
246. David Tennant
247. The month of May
248. Reminiscing our Europe trip
249. Gollum's facial expressions
250. The end of school
251. Chocolate covered strawberries
252. The color pink
253. Singing in the Rain
254. BBC marathons
255. Ordering a brand new Tolkien book
256. Conspiring with siblings
257. Our Munich Umbrellas
258. Jeeves and Wooster
259. Songs that bring back past times
260. Photo booths

1 comment: