Friday, 5 July 2013

Little Things XV













261.  Slow shutter speeds
262.  70 degree weather in July
263.  Surprising people
264.  Eating cookie dough
265.  Campouts in the basement with siblings and Doctor Who
266.  Driving with the windows down (but not on the highway :))
267.  Library visits
268.  Strawberry day
269.  Crossing things off of lists
270.  Aragorn's coronation song
271.  6:30 am light
272.  Fireworks
273.  Doctor Who references (they're everywhere and there is one for every occasion)
274.  The Desolation of Smaug trailer
275.  Nails painted with the British flag
276.  Necklaces that have memories attached to them
277.  Songs in minor keys
278.  Fruit smoothies
279.  Red hair
280.  Mr. John Thornton

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Those pictures are incredible! I could never get a good picture when I was watching fireworks on the 4th, but maybe that's just because I used my phone.

    273 is so true. So, so true.

    ReplyDelete