Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Middle Earth Challenge (10-13)


To be honest, I'll probably always be behind on this challenge so I'll just continue to post multiple days at once.


Day 10: Most Epic Armor
Aragorn's armor at the Black Gate.  Need I say more?

Day 11: Favorite Battle
So many 'favorite' questions!  Don't you know how hard it is to pick a favorite anything in Middle Earth?  I'm going to say that Helms Deep and the Black Gate are tied.  Since they both made my favorite scene list, how could you expect any different answer?


Day 12: Favorite Location
When I grow up I want to live in Hobbiton.  It is so pretty and cozy and comfortable.  Also, the pantries in Hobbiton are well stocked.   My second choice would probably be Rivendell and then Minas Tirith, but let's be honest: I wouldn't turn down a trip to any location in Middle Earth.  Even Mordor.

Day 13: Funniest Quote
One that comes to mind is Gimli's "Certainty of death, small chance of success- what are we waiting for?"

1 comment: