Captain James Nicholls, Major Jamie Stewart, Madame de Pompadour, Ariel
John Watson, Guy of Gisbourne, Elsa, Rosie Cotton,
Eowyn, 7th Doctor, Arwen, Aragorn, 11th Doctor
4th Doctor, Amelia Pond, Rose Tyler, 9th Doctor, Belle
2nd Doctor, Frodo Baggins, Captain America, Sherlock Holmes, Rapunzel
Galadriel, Snow White, 10th Doctor, Faramir
7th Doctor
4th Doctor
We're passionate about decorating cookies in our house. We don't do quick and sloppy cookies. We make works of art. This year we decorated each of our gingerbread men and women after fictional characters. I labeled them all as nicely as I could. :) It was quite fun, and all three of us girls enjoyed choosing relatively easily recognized characters from all of our favorite movies and shows. These included seven LotR characters, two Benedict Cumberbatch characters, six Doctors, and five Disney princesses. We may not be a very creative family in any other way, but we certainly do enjoy putting our imagination to use concerning cookies.









Is it weird that I can tell who someone is by what the top of their head looks like? Because I totally knew that was Ellie just by looking at her head for like, .10 of a second. Apparently we spend too much time together ;)
ReplyDeleteYour cookies are amazing! I wish I could decorate cookies like that! We usually just end up using white frosting and sprinkles at our house or maybe using two different colors of frosting, but it would be really fun to make cookies and just take an afternoon to decorate them. I should put that on our list of things to do over Christmas Break next year. :)
ReplyDeleteYour cookies are epic. That is all.
ReplyDeleteyour cookies put my cookies to shame!
ReplyDeleteXD