I can't overstate how great this visit was. Despite the shortness of the trip and despite how much time the grad party took up, we made a lot of memories. We went on walks, we had long late night heart-to-hearts, we brought back old personal jokes and added a few more to the list (how simple... yet so
very simple). We woke up at 6:00 am to make crepes and then stuffed them with nutella and peanut butter and jelly and butter. We filmed a one shot music video (stay tuned for more!). We played Encore and Apples to Apples. We looked through photos of Paris and planned a trip to Europe just the four of us. We talked about serious subjects like Homer and Dostoyevsky and the terrible let down which was the Harry Potter movies and whether Merlin or Arthur is better (obviously I stand by Merlin). We fangirled over shows and actors and movies. We gorged ourselves on chocolate and baked goods. We laughed until our sides ached. We got two whole photo shoots in. TWO. Crazy, that.
I love these pictures sososo much. They make my heart happy. Of course, these are less than half of the total number and I could barely keep myself from posting them all. Every last photo was great. Every last moment of their visit was great.
I'm counting down the days until our next visit. It can't come soon enough.
Hannah, this post…so simple. yet so very simple. ;)
ReplyDeleteI still wish my Bella Penhallow was there. Oh well it was fun anyway :)
ReplyDeleteThis is the sweetest thing ever. :) I'm counting down the days too!
ReplyDelete