Tuesday, 10 June 2014

Afternoon Adventures
















Mom convinced me to come spend some of the afternoon at the pool and petting zoo. While sitting in the sweltering sun isn't my cup of tea, taking pictures is really fun. After snapping a few photos of the boys in the pool, I wandered through the petting zoo and snapped pictures of the animals. It's very neat to be able to take close up pictures of animals. The deer in the last picture is a faun and ever so little and ever so... dear. :P  And let me just say that goats are kinda cool. I don't know why I like them so much. Maybe because they're so cute. Maybe because they're so mischievous. Maybe because of both. But they were the ones I photographed the most. After my little adventure it was time to return to Beowulf and to satisfy my hunger with pistachios and smoothies. Mmm mmm good. I even managed to return home without a sunburn AND without suntan lotion on. What a novel idea!

1 comment:

  1. I love all these pictures! Goats are amazing. It's in our blood, dad loves goats. Anywho, we must do this soon!

    ReplyDelete