forgive the out-of-focus photo. it is proof that I am very far from being a great photographer
And she's off! It's Ellie's turn to explore England, as I did two years ago (already! it seems like only yesterday. or perhaps ten years ago). Today she begins her journey through time (zones) and space, arriving in London about noon tomorrow England time. You can follow along with her travels on her blog, presuming that she posts more often than she usually does (hello Ellie, just pretend you didn't read that last bit okay?)(have I used enough parentheses in this post yet?). I quite look forward to reliving England vicariously through her adventures. She'll be gone for three weeks, in which time I'll probably be bored stiff. Truth be told, I'll probably just watch a lot of Netflix. Merlin and Arthur and Gwaine can keep me company. If it seems like I'm trying to distract myself from climbing into her suitcase, you wouldn't be wrong. But back to the point...
Bon Voyage, Ellie dear! May you have a wonderful time in one of my favorite places in the whole world.
Oh and try not to get stuck in customs. I don't recommend it.

No comments:
Post a Comment