The challenge:
Take one photo every waking hour for a day.
9:15 am
Mornings at Mamaw's are slow and sleepy and breakfasts are always surrounded with good food.
10:15 am
Dad the handyman put in new blinds on the window.
11:15 am
I taught my siblings to play 7-up and when that was over we followed it up with a game of Euchre.
12:15 pm
Tacos for lunch: nice and spicy.
1:15 pm
TV time, watching Mr. Monk solve case after case after case.
2:15 pm
Another Greek lesson down, seven to go.
3:15 pm
In the summer, the best place to be is under a tree in the shade.
4:15 pm
Boy, do I love pie.
5:15 pm
Laying out on a hammock, listening to the birds sing and curled up with a book. This is the life.
6:15 pm
Abby shows off some of her photos from doing the same challenge.
7:15 pm
Late suppers are okay if they include homemade biscuits and fried chicken.
8:15 pm
I have a soft spot for flowers and golden sunlight.
9:15 pm
Time to break out the wine (not home-brew, apparently I don't know the difference between brewing and fermenting).
10:15 pm
Mirrors are pretty fun, we think.
I did this challenge last summer and it was so much fun I wanted to do it again this year. It's fun to force myself to take photos even when I don't particularly feel inspired to do so, and still come up with some that I like! You should give it a go too, if you like photo challenges.














No comments:
Post a Comment