Monday, 21 July 2014

A Trip to the Zoo

















dad's groovy new hat




here you can see my wild siblings in their native habitat- fighting in the back seat

somehow I convinced them to smile for 0.3 seconds

We spent Friday morning at the St. Louis Zoo. The elephants were cute, the lions were hiding, and the seals were more talented than I can ever hope to be. The animals were neat but it was very hot in the sun and, knowing me, that kind of took away from the experience a bit. On the bright side, they had these amazing fans set up that blew cool mist at you. They were nothing short of magical. I want one for myself. After the zoo we ate at Steak and Shake for a delicious lunch and then drove a couple hours to Mamaw's house, stopping on the way at the place where  Issues Etc is recorded. We even got Issues Etc shirts and had them signed. Now we're pretty much the coolest family around. At least, whenever the kids aren't fighting in the back seat...

No comments:

Post a Comment