Thursday, 30 October 2014

I've been...






watching: While You Were Sleeping, Pushing Daisies, Belle, Gene Kelley and Donald O'Connor dance, Monarch of the Glen
listening: Songs of a Wayfarer, Songs of Farewell, 1989, 5150, Mendelssohn, Journey, Pride and Prejudice
reading: who am I kidding? I don't have time to read right now!
admiring: other people's writing skills, other people's photography skills, other people's piano skills, you get the picture
eating: cafeteria food (oh the joy of campus life), peanut butter, caramel bars, caramel corn, caramel milk (!!!!), apples
studying: early polyphony, the doctrine of the two kingdoms, John 11, grammar, modal melodies
missing: Latin classes, Music Theory classes, homemade food
procrastinating: studying for Greek, practicing piano, laundry
anticipating: camp this winter, the first snowfall of the year, Mockingjay, the weekend
wishing: for more hours in a day, for my own kitchen, tests didn't exist
smiling: choir, one recital down (not exactly successfully though, I'll admit), letters in the mail from friends, cold weather, sleepovers with friends

3 comments:

  1. Another (and most important of) "I've been. . ." is

    missed: by dad and mom, sisters and brothers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures! There so unique! The way you capture images is simply astounding! Thank you for this wonderful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah! You've been watching Monarch of the Glen? Mother and I have been watching that show, too! :D

    ReplyDelete