Thursday, 21 May 2015

Dallas





the 6th Floor museum


this is the road on which JFK was shot, when he was about at the spot of the second white car- the view is one story above the window from which Oswald fired his shots



Where have I been since I last posted? Texas! Choir tour this year took a trip down south to the very hot state of Texas. Since I finally have internet access again, I figured I would share a few of the pictures and adventures I've had so far.

On our day in Dallas, we toured the 6th floor museum, which tells the story of the JFK assassination. Sadly, photography isn't allowed inside the actual museum, but we could take pictures from the seventh floor, a floor above where Oswald was when he shot the president. Before we toured the museum, a group of us ate at the Hard Rock Cafe, and wandered the streets, looking at the buildings and the many different plants that we'd never seen before. It was very, very hot, and by the time we got back on the bus only a few hours later we were all ready to enjoy the air conditioning once again. And then we were off to our next adventure... Fredericksburg

No comments:

Post a Comment