Sunday, 1 May 2016

I Am Not Obsessed











Just kidding. You didn't really believe that, did you? I'm the most obsessive person I know. Snow never gets old to me. Look at the detail! Look at how it dresses up the world in glittering, shimmering white! Look how the black and dead branches turn white and beautiful! I love it. Hence my photographing it constantly. Unfortunately, I think this March snowfall is going to end up the last I see from this past winter. Temperatures are no longer dropping below freezing, and the snow has been absent for weeks.The only good thing about summer approaching is that now I am a mere week and a half from graduating. And freedom. And no more school ever. I mean, that's almost as nice of a thought as snow!

1 comment:

  1. I live in a place that almost never snows unless you travel hours away to see it, and so this is soooooo pretty!!!!! :D
    People that live in areas where it snows think im crazy for saying I want to live in a place, for a while at least, where it snows XD

    ReplyDelete