Le Boyfriend successfully upgraded to Le Fiance last weekend. So far the upgrade has been pretty darn sweet. Four stars. Two enthusiastic thumbs up. 10/10 would recommend. Next upgrade to Le Husband schedule for October 15.
Awwwww ! ^_^ I am new to your stuff, so I don't know you very well, but I wish for your happiness and will pray for you two!!! ^_^ Totes random, but your fiance looks like Daniel XD And your ring is so pretty! Reminds me of something Elvish since it's sort of twisty like vines! :D
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
ReplyDeleteAwwwww ! ^_^
ReplyDeleteI am new to your stuff, so I don't know you very well, but I wish for your happiness and will pray for you two!!! ^_^
Totes random, but your fiance looks like Daniel XD And your ring is so pretty! Reminds me of something Elvish since it's sort of twisty like vines! :D
This is actually the dorkiest thing. ;)
ReplyDelete