A little over a week ago I had the privilege of taking photos for another wedding, this time close to home at our own church. Daniel and Elle had a gorgeous morning Matins wedding, and their love of hymns came through in both the service and the reception (the tables were all named after hymn writers!). It was so fun to get to capture many of the wonderful moments in pictures!
They decided to wait for their first look in the service, but they did get to have a little conversation beforehand.
I think li'l Raspberry's influence is apparent in the fact that I ended up taking lots of pictures of the donuts- but who can blame me? They were so tasty!
Each table was named after a Lutheran hymnwriter and had a verse of a hymn by that writer
The reception was at a botanical garden, and we were able to get some lovely pictures there with all the flowers and greenery.




















































No comments:
Post a Comment