Saturday, 4 August 2018

Matt and Oly


My dear sister-in-law Oly got married on July 14, and I had the wonderful privilege of taking pictures for her! The week was busy with family and friends and wedding preparations, but it was the best kind of busy. From getting ready together and the wonderful service, to the awesome speeches and the laughter-filled send off, it was an amazing day, and I had so much fun being a part of it. 





The gorgeous dresses and shoes- Oly definitely had the "something blue" covered
















The Stuckwisch family pin that we have all worn at our weddings


Spoiler alert: yes there were tears



Oly was so happy and chill the whole day


first look with dad



first look with Matt













So many nieces and nephews!


The married Stuckwisches and their wedding pictures




















There were no glass glasses so they improvised...



















Grammy got some Raspberry time in


















Gwen and all her cousins together for the first time



"You have to do 15 pushups before I give you the keys"





The balloons were a hit with the kids







No comments:

Post a Comment