I realised that I never posted pictures of punting, so you get them now, over a week after we actually went. :)
Our tour guide/punter gave us the 'historical tour' instead of the, quote, 'rubbish tour'. So he told us about King's and Queen's, Magdalen and St. John's and Trinity, and colleges like that. We got to see the Mathematical Bridge and the Bridge of Sighs and Cam Bridge, after which the city is named.


We had a Groupon for four and, seeing as Miranda doesn't count, we invited one of the students from Westfield house to come with us. So that picture is of our tour guide, me, and Blythe.

Sadly, I had forgotten to charge my camera batteries and they went down to red while I was on the punt BUT I had wanted to video tape it anyway, so after King's I put my camera away and got out our video camera and took a bunch of video. That way I can still watch the punt again later. And then I don't have to memorise all the historical facts, I've got them recorded. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment