The Round Church, oldest church in Cambridge.
The Market
The Market again
St. John's. I think.
The Isaac Newton tree at Trinity College. Which isn't really the tree he sat under when he discovered gravity. That one died long ago. They just call it that.

Trinity College. I think
I really should stop guessing and go look and see which colleges these really are. But that would take too much effort. :)
As you're looking up information, find out for me what they, the market sellers, do with their food at the end of the day. Is the market there every day? Are the fruits and vegetables from local growers? My curious mind wants to know!
ReplyDeleteOh and my hungry tummy would love to sample some of those yummy looking fruits and veggies!
ReplyDeleteI would love to bring you some back- sadly though, the US customs officers wouldn't feel so kindly towards that. As of you're other questions- I'll ask Rachel and see, I don't know off hand. :)
ReplyDelete