Friday, 23 March 2012

March 23rd


What March 23rd means to most of the world:



What March 23rd means to me:


On March 23rd my first brother was born. Seeing as I was only five at the time, I don't remember that day. But since then Nate and I have had a lot of adventures together.


Ellie, Nate, and me


He's funny and silly and goes along with all my ridiculous plans. And now he's twelve. I can't believe it! I thought I was still twelve.... oh wait... maybe not. :)

He likes Garfield, asks random questions, annoys me by making fun of my LotR obsession and is annoyed at me when I make fun of him for checking out Star Wars dictionaries from the library. He likes to make goofy faces for the camera and eat apple pie, and watch football. He acts out movie scenes with me and laughs at Calvin and Hobbes and he's my little brother and I love him.

Happy Birthday Nate!!!

4 comments:

  1. Ha! My brothers make fun of my LOTR obsession too! It`s totally worth it :)

    Tell your bro I said Happy Birthday! Brothers are awesome... most of the time ;)

    Abbie /// XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute, I tell you! He cracketh me

    ReplyDelete
  3. So...you're not in with the Hunger Games crowd? Please say you aren't...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I did read them and they were way better than I expected but still, I'm no where near the point of being obsessed with it the way I am with LotR, cough cough.

      Delete