![]() |
| I write notes to myself on my mirror |
![]() |
| My crucifix from Oberammergau |
126. The whistling of the tea-kettle when it reaches boiling point
127. Wearing scarves and mittens
128. Planning a Hobbit/Lord of the Rings party
129. This video
130. My mom's apple pie (the best in the whole world. Literally)
131. Finding time to read
132. Late nights watching Sherlock with cousins
133. C. S. Lewis
134. Silk pillowcases
135. This poster
136. This Calvin and Hobbes strip (describes exactly my modus operandi):
137. Rearranging my room
138. Large, unexpected tips (the money kind)
139. Visits with cousins
140. Wearing cozy slippers
141. Successful auditions and recitals
142. Foggy mornings
143. Sleep
144. Tomorrow is December
145. The Hobbit: 2 weeks away
---14 days---








Yo. You totally have to read some P.G. Wodehouse books. funniest. things.ever. Promise? okay ;)
ReplyDeleteI counter your number 135 with this poster: http://images.wikia.com/lotr/images/c/c9/Hobbit-poster-thorin-richard-armitage.jpg
ReplyDeleteAnd I counter both of you with this poster: http://collider.com/wp-content/uploads/hobbit-poster-nori.jpg (You just can't beat those eyebrows!)
DeleteOkay, peoples, get your priorities straight, these are clearly better ;) http://www.fansshare.com/media/content1/550x298_martin-freeman-opens-up-about--the-hobbit--pressure-8181.jpg and http://geektyrant.com/storage/0999-post-images/hobbitposter9222012.jpeg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1348336799231
ReplyDeleteI don't think its possible to beat him. Ever, in anything. and that is all. :)
Truce, truce! I still believe the Gandalf one is best but I concede that those ones are all a close second. Let's be honest, it's pretty hard to pick favorites in Tolkien ;P
ReplyDeleteOh and Ellie, I agree Martin Freeman is the bomb. Except Benedict Cumberbatch is still my favorite :)