I am that girl who loves winter with her whole heart.
I am that girl who is sometimes so overcome by the beauty of snow that she just stands outside in the middle of it, drinking it in as if it were a cup of tea, and storing every snowflake safely away in her memory. I am that girl who tries every year to capture the feeling of winter on film, but every year something is missing from those photos. I am that girl who thinks that the morning sun dancing on newly fallen snow is perhaps the most beautiful thing she has ever seen. I am that girl who still gets that thrill and rush of excitement at the last snowfall that she got at the first. The girl who find nothing more inspirational than brisk winter air and trees frosted in white. The girl who runs outside in her brother's boots because she doesn't want to waste time trying to find her own (and somehow she can fit in them now). I am that girl who ends up with 152 photos of snow and can't bear to delete a single one. I am that girl who loves sweaters and steaming mugs of tea and snowmen and Christmas and the feeling of cold air in her lungs and snowflakes in her hair.
I am that girl who will never get tired of the cold or the snow because the snow and the cold have stolen her heart, and they hold it so tightly that she will never get it back.
Gorgeous pictures, Hannah!
ReplyDelete