Monday, 29 April 2013

Little Things XIII










I've been keeping a list of little things I love now for the past year.  It's delightful to look back on this ever growing list and to be reminded of all the things I love.

221. Morning sun
222. Open windows
223. Peanut Butter
224. Snow in April
225. Trains and train whistles
226. Blue winter skies
227. Enjolras (oh yes)
228. Lady Grey Tea
229. My Doctor Who mug
230. Dactylic Hexameter
231. Buying books
232. Walks by the lake
233. Solving impossibly hard math problems
234. Owning The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey
235. When your favorite song comes on the radio
236. Getting a gold medal on the NLE
237. Coffee cake
238. Smoothies
239. Harmonies
240. The Doctor Who soundtrack

1 comment:

  1. WOW what a beautiful world! You can just see God's fingerprints all over it. How can anyone think that lake and those rocks and trees and ducks and the photographer are all simply accidents???

    ReplyDelete