Ellie. 16 years old. Blondish brunette. Crazier than her older sister (if you believe that's even possible). Lover of iced coffee, Russian novels, and fashion. The only one who gets all my movie references, who understands my weird sense of humor and who can read my mind. Listens to weird music sometimes, and is too obsessed with Taylor Swift, but her love of Tolkien, Sherlock, and Doctor Who make up for that. When we were little, I was the one who made up all the games we played and she was the one who always followed along. It's still pretty much like that. Sometimes we argue over silly things (like which one of us claimed Enjolras first and for the record it was ME) and even more often we laugh at silly things. We're often mistaken for twins, and while I honestly don't think we look too much alike, I'm pretty sure she's my second half.
Wednesday, 1 May 2013
5 Portraits
Ellie. 16 years old. Blondish brunette. Crazier than her older sister (if you believe that's even possible). Lover of iced coffee, Russian novels, and fashion. The only one who gets all my movie references, who understands my weird sense of humor and who can read my mind. Listens to weird music sometimes, and is too obsessed with Taylor Swift, but her love of Tolkien, Sherlock, and Doctor Who make up for that. When we were little, I was the one who made up all the games we played and she was the one who always followed along. It's still pretty much like that. Sometimes we argue over silly things (like which one of us claimed Enjolras first and for the record it was ME) and even more often we laugh at silly things. We're often mistaken for twins, and while I honestly don't think we look too much alike, I'm pretty sure she's my second half.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Wait a second...you and Elie are sisters? :O I never knew!!!
ReplyDeleteYep! We totally are. :)
DeleteThis is really cute, I love the pictures.
ReplyDelete"(like which one of us claimed Enjolras first and for the record it was ME)"
Haha, your hilarious.
....I didn't know he was up for grabs...
Beth xxx
Well, he's not up for grabs anymore because I claimed him. ;)
DeleteThanks!