Here it is: the final post for the Middle Earth challenge...
Day 26: Character you Pity Most
Faramir. Because he has a horrible father who doesn't love him and who wishes him dead. His brother is shot by orcs, leaving him without any family who cares about him. He's sent off to a hopeless battle where he's almost killed. His body is brought back and instead of being nursed back to health he's put on a pillar by his father to be burned. How's that for pitiable?
Day 27: Coolest Visual Effects
Gollum. He is so perfectly done that often I don't even remember that he's not really there! The best visual effects are the ones so realistic you don't notice them. Gollum wins easily.
Day 28: Most Inspiring Scene
All the scenes I've already mentioned are ones I find inspiring. Another one to add to the list, though, would be:
Day 29: My LotR Collection
Ooh! This is a fun one! Here come the photos:
All of the Tolkien books I own, sitting nice and cozy on the shelf next to my bed. They have C. S. Lewis books next to them to keep them company.
My wall of epicness.
I got this poster for Christmas a couple years ago and I hung it up before I had a wall of epicness, so that's why it gets it's own little corner of my room.
Another Christmas gift
Our beautiful collection of movies.
There are more things that I don't have pictures of: multiple board games, Aragorn and Legolas action figures, books such as Weapons and Warfare and Movie Guides, refrigerator magnets, CDs, music books, the list goes on and on. Our family is nothing if not obsessive.
Day 30: Best LOTR Picture EVER
Ever?!?! In all of time and space? Impossible. This one, however, always makes me smile because it
was drawn by Tolkien himself. So I'll share it with you. Don't you love how I always manage to avoid the questions?








I love your Tolkien books! They look really fancy compared to ours.:) We have one set of paperbacks but they are starting to fall apart from use. Yes, you and family are obsessed, but aren't all the cool people? ;)
ReplyDeletewow, i lovelovelove your tolkien tote, hannah! | blog
ReplyDelete