Two years ago today it was Memorial Day. While the date for this holiday changes year by year, for me May 28th will always be a memorial day. It is a day to remember the wonderful trip I was blessed to go on for three glorious weeks with my favorite people in the world. It was a dream come true not only for my parents but also for all of us. There is not a thing I would have changed about our trip, not even that crazy Roman airport when we didn't know what we were doing, where we were going, or how we could get there. The three weeks we spent in Europe were quite literally the best three weeks of my life and I know that I speak for all of my siblings when I say that I will never be able to thank my parents enough for it. It was a trip of a lifetime and I will always remember it. May 28th was our last day in Europe: the next day we boarded a plane and left it all behind. It is a bitter day of course, because we never wanted it to end, but it is a sweet day as well because it reminds me that I was able to spend twenty one days in Europe with my wonderful family. Oh how I cherish these memories and those days!
Wednesday, 28 May 2014
Memorial Day
Two years ago today it was Memorial Day. While the date for this holiday changes year by year, for me May 28th will always be a memorial day. It is a day to remember the wonderful trip I was blessed to go on for three glorious weeks with my favorite people in the world. It was a dream come true not only for my parents but also for all of us. There is not a thing I would have changed about our trip, not even that crazy Roman airport when we didn't know what we were doing, where we were going, or how we could get there. The three weeks we spent in Europe were quite literally the best three weeks of my life and I know that I speak for all of my siblings when I say that I will never be able to thank my parents enough for it. It was a trip of a lifetime and I will always remember it. May 28th was our last day in Europe: the next day we boarded a plane and left it all behind. It is a bitter day of course, because we never wanted it to end, but it is a sweet day as well because it reminds me that I was able to spend twenty one days in Europe with my wonderful family. Oh how I cherish these memories and those days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment