These crazy people, also known as my best friends, surprised me with a visit on Saturday. Could I have asked for a better gift? These girls know me better than anyone else in the world and yet they still put up with me! I am, in the words of another, ridiculous, rude, ignorant, obnoxious, too often dismissive of the virtuous and unaware of the beautiful and I really don't deserve to be anyone's best friend, especially not the best friend of the best girls I have ever known. They make everyday life extraordinary. It's only been a day since I've seen them and it's already twenty-four hours too long. Ever since they left I've been hearing their voices in my head, commenting on the things I see around me and then laughing at our own jokes. I think of something they would say, or quote something they would appreciate and it brings a smile to my face. Not to brag or anything, but I really do have the best friends in the world. Thanks, guys for coming, and helping, and talking, and laughing, and being awesome. You bring "joy into my humdrum life". That's another quote you'll appreciate. I can't wait to see you again!
Also, in other news, I have now officially graduated from high school. Sound the trumpets (or perhaps the alarm)! Of course nothing's really changing for me since I've already been taking full time college loads but who's counting? I now have a fancy diploma and everything.















quotes quotes quotes quotes quotes
ReplyDeleteoh look, more quotes!
how lovely ;)
I just LOVE that last picture. It kills :) and every other picture in this post….
ReplyDeleteAw, this is such a great post. :)
ReplyDelete