110/365
111/365
112/365
113/365
114/365
115/365
116/365
117/365
118/365
119/365
120/365
121/365
122/365
123/365
the missing day/365
125/365
126/365 (three years ago to this day my bags were packed to go to Rome, not to go home)
127/365
This is proof that I'm good at procrastinating.
Some of these are from way back in April. April, I tell you!
I'm still not caught up on all these daily photos.
Or on the photos from choir tour.
Or on sleep.
But hey, at least I'm home again. Yay me!
I'm officially on break! No more super late nights and super early mornings trying to write papers and study for tests. No more packing and watching your dorm room slowly but surely look more like an empty graveyard than an inviting bedroom. No more spending 4+ hours a day practicing and rehearsing. No more cafeteria food! I could jump for joy.
However, it also means no more eating lunch with friends every day and daily talking to my bestest cousin/roomie ever. A tragedy if there ever was one.
At least I have time on my hands again.
That is, until I fill it to the brim again, which seems to be the only thing I'm good at.
That, and procrastinating.
I'm officially on break! No more super late nights and super early mornings trying to write papers and study for tests. No more packing and watching your dorm room slowly but surely look more like an empty graveyard than an inviting bedroom. No more spending 4+ hours a day practicing and rehearsing. No more cafeteria food! I could jump for joy.
However, it also means no more eating lunch with friends every day and daily talking to my bestest cousin/roomie ever. A tragedy if there ever was one.
At least I have time on my hands again.
That is, until I fill it to the brim again, which seems to be the only thing I'm good at.
That, and procrastinating.


















No comments:
Post a Comment